This course explores the self-declaration of competency and quality management approach prescribed by EGBC for Professionals engaged in onsite sewerage practice. Including challenges to PGA compliance for small firms and sole proprietors.
It is suitable for EGBC Professionals (P.Eng., P.Geo.) and for Agrologists, Biologists, Foresters, Registered Onsite Wastewater Practitioners and others regulated by the Professional Governance Act.
- Regulatory considerations (Sewerage System Regulation, Municipal Wastewater Regulation, along with other applicable regulations).
- Expectations and 'staying out of trouble': Professional Governance Act, Peer Review, Field Reviews, and Risk Assessments.
- Experience and training pathways.
- Importance of Mentorship.
- Business processes and best practices.
- Quality Management Methods.
- One online session, Monday evening, 6:30 - 9:00 pm, December 5, 2022.
- The webinar is live and interactive, using ZOOM conferencing software.
- Audio options include our toll-free telephone conference call or voice-over internet.
- Instructor-led lecture with group discussion.
To register for this course please select the ADD TO CART button. Or, we can reserve your spot (pay later!) - just let us know.
If you require additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us. Call or email us directly, or use the contact form below.
Cancellations received at least 7 days prior to course date will result in a full refund. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the course are subject to a $50 administrative fee, with full reimbursement of the remaining balance. Substitutions of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
EQUIP Training may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment, in which case EQUIP's liability is limited to a full refund of the registration fee.
Get in touch!
We value one-to-contact. Please don't hesitate to call or email us for discussion about your pathway to ROWP certification or your professional development needs.
We are happy to help.