This advanced course provides a high-level introduction to engineered wetlands used as water quality treatment facilities.
It is primarily intended for Engineers, Geologists, Biologists and other professionals. It also provides a valuable continuing professional development opportunity for Registered Onsite Wastewater Practitioners.
The primary focus is sewerage treatment, however, groundwater remediation, treatment of runoff water/storm water and other wastewater sources will also be discussed.
- Regulatory considerations.
- Applications for runoff water/storm water treatment, industrial process wastewater and sewage treatment.
- Replicating the structures and treatment processes of natural wetlands.
- Considerations for natural habitat enhancement (aquatic, vegetation, micro and macro-organisms).
- Potential for bioremediation of contaminants.
- An introductory overview of design and specification practices for engineered wetlands.
- Research, resources.
- One online session, Monday evening, 6:30 - 9:00 pm, May 29, 2023.
- The webinar is live and interactive, using ZOOM conferencing software.
- Audio options include our toll-free telephone conference call or voice-over internet.
- Instructor-led lecture with group discussion.
To register for this course please select the ADD TO CART button. Or, we can reserve your spot (pay later!) - just let us know.
If you require additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us. Call or email us directly, or use the contact form below.
Cancellations received at least 7 days prior to course date will result in a full refund. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the course are subject to a $50 administrative fee, with full reimbursement of the remaining balance. Substitutions of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
EQUIP Training may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment, in which case EQUIP's liability is limited to a full refund of the registration fee.
Get in touch!
We value one-to-contact. Please don't hesitate to call or email us for discussion about your pathway to ROWP certification or your professional development needs.
We are happy to help.