This course provides the foundational knowledge required by the Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC as a condition of certification as a Registered Onsite Wastewater Practitioner – Installer. Applicants for ROWP Planner also need this course to create specifications within the design documents.
Similarly, professionals will find this course suitable for achievement of sewerage system design competency for creation of specifications in accordance with the BC Sewerage System Standard Practice Manual.
The Sewerage System Standard Practice Manual Specification and Installation Standards.
Simply stated, designers will learn to create sewerage system specifications, Installers will learn to comprehend and apply those specifications.
Additional topics include:
- Validate compliance with critical standards
- Develop a work plan, site management, layout and control
- Best practices for installation
- Commissioning systems at completion
- Create required documentation of installation and commissioning
- Eight online sessions, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30 - 9:00 pm, four weeks.
- The webinars are live and interactive, using ZOOM conferencing software.
- Audio options include our toll-free telephone conference call or voice-over-internet options.
- Instructor-led lecture with learning exercises, group discussion, review sessions.
- Learning resources are provided including digital files for:
- BC Sewerage System Regulation
- BC Sewerage System Standard Practice Manual
- ASTTBC Policies and Guidelines
- EGBC Policies and Guidelines
- Interpretive bulletins from the Ministry of Health
- PowerPoint slide printouts and study notes.
- Extensive learning exercises, practice quizzes and self-study resources.
- Recordings of the sessions will be available for a limited time for your review (helpful if you miss a session!).
To register for this course please select the ADD TO CART button. Or, we can reserve your spot (pay later!) - just let us know.
If you require additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us. Call or email us directly, or use the contact form below.
Cancellations received at least 7 days prior to course date will result in a full refund. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the course are subject to a $200 administrative fee, with full reimbursement of the remaining balance. Substitutions of attendees is permitted up to and including the day of the course.
EQUIP Training may have to postpone or cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment, in which case EQUIP's liability is limited to a full refund of the registration fee.
Get in touch!
We value one-to-contact. Please don't hesitate to call or email us for discussion about your pathway to ROWP certification or your professional development needs.
We are happy to help.